Every paper will be presented live, followed by live questions-and-answers from the audience. The following table summarizes the lengths of presentations according to the paper types:
|Paper type||Presentation Length|
15-30 minutes (please see technical program)
Please note that for all types of presentations, the presentation lengths include the time for questions and answers. The authors are suggested to prepare slides for the presentation and share the screen to show the slides in the Zoom meeting during the session.
(1) About No-Show: IEEE’s policy is that author’s must participate in the conference and present the work in person in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. No-show at the presentation will be regarded as not participated in the conference, thus the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings in the IEEE’s Digital Library Xplore.
(2) About Internet Connectivity: To prevent the internet connection problem to hamper the presentations, an author can send us a link to a recorded presentation hosted externally on the internet. In unexpected case of broken internet connection, the recorded presentation will be played. This must NOT be used as planned no-show at presentation
(3) Test the connection: The authors are strongly encouraged to join the Zoom rooms on Day 0 (22nd August) to test the internet connection. More information will be posted on Moodle website.
There are two types of sessions in the congress: Plenary sessions and Parallel sessions.
(1) Session Chairs and Helpers: Each session of the congress will have a session chair and at least one student volunteer to help the running of the session. The session chair should control the running of the session, ensuring the presentations were smoothly and timely, and questions are raised and answered in an orderly way
(2) Recording of Sessions: All sessions will be recorded and the recorded presentations will be made available to the general public. The student helpers will take charge of the recording.