Cloud Computing technologies have become the backbone of modern IT infrastructures. Businesses usually adopt a multi-hybrid cloud strategy to achieve optimized portfolios of cloud services provided by different vendors and avoid single vendor lock-in. Meanwhile, this strategy brings technical challenges and complexities to build, manage and operate multi-hybrid clouds. JointCloud is used to refer to but not limited to Hybrid-Cloud, Inter-Cloud, Multi-Cloud, Cloud Federation, Cross-Cloud and Cloud Service Broker (CSB) etc.
The IEEE JCC 2022 aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange innovative ideas, latest research results, and practical experiences and lessons learned around JointCloud.
JCC 2022 takes a broad view of the cloud-based or cluster-based systems such as JointCloud, cloud computing, big data systems, distributed storage systems, blockchain, etc. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
● Foundational theories and algorithms
● Cloud supervision and cloud governance
● Architectures, platforms, and frameworks
● Cloud-based big data and AI applications
● Edge computing
● Data center and network architectures
● Security, privacy, and trust technologies
● AI technologies for systems and systems for AI
● Resource and scheduling technologies
● Economics, Case studies, practices, and empirical evaluation
● Deployment, management, maintenance technologies
● Performance, reliability and availability technologies
● Standards, protocols, and specifications
● Interoperation and integration technologies
● Development methods and tools
● Migration and transformation of workloads
● Papers must be written in English. All papers must be prepared in the IEEE double column proceedings format. Please see the following link for details: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
● Research papers are limited to 8 pages, survey papers are limited to 10 pages, and experience/industry papers are limited to 6 pages, including references. JCC does NOT use double-anonymous review. Authors must submit their papers at the Easychair platform. Authors must submit their papers at：https://easychair.org/account/signin
● All accepted papers will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press (EI Index) and included in IEEE Digital Library. For publication, at least one author is required to register at the full rate and present the paper at the conference for the paper to be included in the final technical program and the IEEE Digital Library. Selected papers will be invited for extension and published in journals (SCI-Index).
Full paper submission： Extended to June 6, 2022
Paper acceptance notification： June 30, 2022
Registration will be open starting： June 13, 2022
Author registration (final deadline)： July 10, 2022
Main conference： August 15-18, 2022